Terms and Conditions - Slack integration with Happy at Work
The following terms and conditions constitute the agreement between Happy at Work (Interactive Happiness Survey AB) and the company/organization/person interacting with the Happy at Work Slack App (also referred to as HaW Bot).
Happy at Work will continously gather information about employees and their stress and satisfaction levels in their workplace. The information gathered will be analyzed by algorithms designed and implemented by Happy at Work to discover potential problems and offer possible solutions to leaders, and staff responsible for managing those situations.
Happy at Work strives to protect and respect your privacy and makes an effort to only gather the absolute minimum amount of data and securing those data from unauthorized access. Happy at Work anonymizes survey data by design to disconnect survey data from individuals and providing the data consumer only with generic information.
Stored dataThe following is a description of what data may be stored by Happy at Work about you.
- Survey data provided by you when answering surveys sent from Happy at Work via Slack.
- E-mail address provided by your employer when setting up Happy at Work for use in your organization.
- Password provided by you (only if you choose to register) will be encrypted (using AES256) and stored in the encrypted format.
Third-partyHappy at Work utilizes third-party services for storagea and e-mail distribution. Please refer to the following legal information.
- Microsoft Azure, is used for storing the data. Legal information.
- Postmark, is used for e-mail distribution. Legal information specific for the EU and general Terms of Service.